Beth Levine: Psychotherapist & Clinical Social Worker
966 Hungerford Drive, Suite 7B, Rockville, MD 20850, (301) 279 - 7779
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Over 10 years of experience
- Certified Emotionally Focused Couple Therapist
- Member of Clinical Social Work Association
- Member of National Association of Social Workers
- Greater Washington Society of Clinical Social Work
- Member of the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy
Beth Levine, LCSW is a social worker, therapist, counselor and psychotherapist who provides marriage counseling, couples counseling and marital therapy. She helps couples cope with communication, sexual, relationship, and love issues, including infidelity, affairs and addiction which can lead to
loss of trust. Beth also provides family therapy for dealing with divorce and pre-marital
(premarital) issues. Using individual psychotherapy and emotionally focused therapy ( EFT )
she aids in helping individuals dealing with anxiety, depression, behavior problems, loss and
grief, through mental health counseling. She is based in the Rockville, Bethesda, Gaithersburg,
Potomac, Olney area, and the surrounding Maryland (MD, M.D.) and Virginia (VA, V.A.) suburbs.
Beth is very interested in the following topics: pet, bereavement, grief, and vegan, issues.